The syllabus B Des (Fashion Design) Fashion Designing Course: Sketching Your Future and courses for the B.Des. Fashion Design degrees are intended to introduce students to the world of design and communication. The best fashion designing colleges in Coimbatore industry,will help students develop important skills that will assist them in pursuing a career as a designer, as well as a sharper understanding of various aspects of design. Students who are keen on chasing after their career in the design business, producing industry, or material industry and are keen on studying style can pick the B.Des. (Design of Fashion) program.
Qualification Models for B.Des.(Fashion Design):
To be admitted to the B.Des. fashion design colleges in Coimbatore, the students must meet a number of requirements. The eligibility requirements are described in greater detail below for students.
- Any discipline-related 10+2 or equivalent exam is required of students.
- At the 10+2 level, students must achieve a minimum score of 44% in the SC/SC/OBC category and 50% in the general category.
- Undergraduates must also fulfill all requirements for any selection exams that may be required for admission to the best fashion designing colleges in Tamil Nadu that they have chosen.
What is the scope of B Des Fashion Design’s future?
The subjects are organised so that students can prepare for competitive job entrance exams and become familiar with design’s core subjects and modules. Candidates have the opportunity to study a wide range of important subjects and fields, including accessory design, fashion design, interior design, and more.
However, the fashion design course covers topics like Fashion Forecasting, Quality Control in the Garment Industry, Fashion Appreciation, Portfolio Building in Fashion, Framework of Design, Advanced Pattern Making, Communication and Presenting Skills, and Industry Design Projects.
In the final year of the bachelor’s programme at the best architecture colleges in Coimbatore, each student is required to conduct an independent research project on a topic of their choosing. Students gain an understanding of the various research methods and research ethics, as well as a deeper comprehension of the chosen specialisation, from the research.
Graduates who completed the B. Des fashion design course have a number of options for further study after completing it. Below, we’ll go over a few of them.
- Fashion Design M.Des: The master’s degree program in fashion design is known as the Master of Design (M.Des) Fashion Design. This course is open to BDes Fashion Design candidates.
- M.S. in Fashion Design: Another fashion design postgraduate program is the MSc Fashion Designing Course. Depending on the India’s best architecture colleges, confirmation may be based on merit or admission.
- Management for the MBA: An MBA in marketing is always a good option for fashion design students. They will benefit from this course in securing higher-paying positions in textile companies.
Universities provide students with the opportunity to select electives that enable them to broaden the scope of their coursework and specialize in a particular area.
Career Options for B. Des Graduates:
Graduates of this programme have the opportunity to work in a variety of areas of the fashion industry, including but not limited to clothing. The most imaginative people are designers, who use their inventive minds to create a variety of designs and bring them to life. The following is a list of possible career paths for a graduate student studying fashion design.
- Creator of Fashion: A fashion designer is in charge of creating new designs, sketches, and prototypes for fashion changes and manufacturing them on a variety of clothing items. Fashion designers can work for a company or for themselves.
- Designer of jewelry: A gems planner is an individual who is responsible for making different kinds of adornments, like anklets, arm bands, chokers, neckbands, bangles, etc. Before deciding on the kind of material that will be used to carry out the design, a jeweller sketches numerous designs.
- Designer of Textiles: Designers of textiles create two-dimensional designs that can be used to make knit, weave, printed, or other textile products. Typically, these designs are repetitive. Within the textile industry, they frequently specialize or work in a specialized setting, working in both industrial and non-industrial settings.
These courses are available to students who want to work in a variety of areas, such as fashion, leather, film and video, or product design. Their skills will be improved, and the course will help them prepare for upcoming difficulties. Also, it greatly increases their work opportunities and gives them new ones.
Graduates from the top architecture colleges in South India may pursue careers in fashion design, graphic design, UI/UX design, textile design, or product design. Following a BDes, students can pursue further degrees such as the MDes (Master of Design). They have a lot of opportunities to work, and it also generates jobs for others. Also, it gives qualified candidates success, style, and higher salaries. It gets them ready for a rewarding job in the fashion industry.