We, the Faculty of Architecture, Design and Planning, at KAHE, envision to be a top architectural college in Coimbatore with an integral approach of value based education and research that works towards creating unique and innovate professionals to contribute to the growth of our society.
The management and staff collaboratively work towards the development and implementation of unsurpassed teaching methods through intensive research and strategic planning.
DIVERSITY OF EXPERIENCE
We want you to hone your architectural skills, develop, evolve, define and configure who you are and what you can do with Architecture, Design and Planning…
• KAHE was established Under Section 3 of UGC Act,1956 and is approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
• Approved by Council of Architecture, Design and Planning to offer the Architecture & Design and Planning program making it a Top B.Arch College in India
• Associated with Institute of Indian Interior Designers (IIID) making it the best Interior designing college
• Accredited by NAAC has facilitated the KAHE – Architecture & Design and Planning & Design and Planning in many spheres making it a Top B.Plan College in India
• ITALY – NABA Domus Academy, Milan
• USA – New School of Architecture and design, San Diego, California
• UK – University of Plymouth, Plymouth, London
• UAE – DIDI, Dubai
• UK – University of Kent, Canterbury
• MOU for study abroad program with Nuova Academia De Belle Arti, Milan Italy.
WHAT WE OFFER
ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN & PLANNING (Approved by Council of Architecture, Design & Planning)
- Workshop on 3ds max by Ar. Dilip Kumar somesh
- Workshop by the leewardists- Ar.Anuj kale
- Seminar on Vernacular Architecture by Er. Rajendran
- Workshop on Rhino software by Ms. Kavitha
- Workshop on Design Yatra
- Workshop “Paper Boat”
- Seminar & Workshop on Conversation Architecture “Kural”
- Seminar & Workshop “Kollam”
- Seminar & Workshop “Ideals”
- Ar. Ramakrishnamoorthy., 2012. Disaster Management – “Management Scenarios for Effective Implementation and Rehabilation” Proceedings of the Conference on Progressive Architecture, SRM University, Chennai, TN., pp. 95-103.