Annual Interstate level flood light cricket tournament hosted by the Architecture & Design and Planning Department has been the student’s favorite sport.
The tournament anticipatory excitement makes it a special event. The event has been a favorite sport for the students as it heightens visibility levels for both players and spectators. The good lighting maximizes the opportunities to train and play and optimizes use of existing facilities. The floodlighting of grounds supports the growth of cricket overall, thus increasing its awareness as a sport. The adequacy of light and sufficient illumination of the field and ball makes it an enjoyable experience.
The lighting heightens ambience of the cricket field making it an apt visual background where the players, ball and cricket equipment in contrast are clearly identifiable. The cheering is a delight to hear and students go ballistic with the thrills and the entire tournament becomes an event to remember for participants and spectators.
- Library – The word is ‘quiet’ and ‘read in silence’
- Smart class rooms – ‘The IOT of rapid learning’
- Hostels – a home away home – ‘ Beyond home and books, it’s smart adjustments’
- Playground – ‘ Some heroic performances’
- Material Museum – ‘Classic, timeless and spectacular, to be seen & observed, not touched!’
- Exhibition Hall – ‘Watching, learning, projecting and growth – the Retrospective’
- Workshop Halls – ‘Engaging, intellectual, Excitement, we bring thoughts, paper, equipment and principles together’
- Climatology Lab – ‘Climate models and their evaluation & analysis’
Design and Planning, KAHE resonates Innovation, Development
KAHE welcomes you to the Epitome of learning Architecture, Design and Planning!
At the University, the state-of-art survey lab offers high-quality survey equipment and consults to all students. The learning and data collection at the laboratory gives students classroom experiential learning where they can use their technological know-how and learning to optimize their hands-on training opportunities.
As research surveyors, our focus lies in defining the qualitative aspect of Architecture & Design and Planning and learning. We encourage the questioning and refining research methodologies regarding key aspects of both design and implementation. Our primary objective is in drawing parameters and specifications at the Survey Lab during the research processes.
The major equipment in our laboratory includes:
- Architect’s Scale. …
- Moleskine Classic Notebook. …
- Metal Architect Swing Arm LED Desk Lamp. …
- Handheld Laser Distance Meter. …
- Drawing Storage Tube. …