ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN & PLANNING
(Approved by Council of Architecture, Design and Planning)
- Eligibility – Pass in NATA, Minimum 50% aggregate in 10+2 (any stream) or equivalent level with mathematics compulsory as one of the subjects.
- Eligibility – Pass in B.arch with Minimum 50% aggregate,
- Member of Council of Architecture
- B.Plan. Town and Country Planning
- B.Plan. Housing
- B.Des. Interior Design (In association with Institute of Indian Interior Designers)
- B.Des Fashion Design
- B.Des Product Design
- As an aspirant who chooses to study at a top-ranked university. You choose:
- A community of Architecture, Design and Planning aspirants who would have enrolled in several graduate and professional degree programs across the country.
- A global opportunity and access to a plethora of resources and a mentoring faculty that will motivate you to achieve and maximize your learning potential
- A team of students who will challenge your abilities, talent, intellect, and learning so far
- A well defined pursuit of academic excellence in Architecture, Design and Planning.
- A national wealth of opportunity, innovation at its best and global network that will be path breaking
- The best experience in the Top B.Des Interior Planning Colleges in India