ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN & PLANNING
(Approved by Council of Architecture, Design and Planning)
Eligibility – Pass in NATA, Minimum 50% aggregate in 10+2 (any stream) or equivalent level with mathematics compulsory as one of the subjects.
M.Plan. Town and Country Planning
B.Des. Interior Design (In association with Institute of Indian Interior Designers)
As an aspirant who chooses to study at a top-ranked university. You choose:
- A community of Architecture, Design and Planning aspirants who would have enrolled in several graduate and professional degree programs across the country.
- A global opportunity and access to a plethora of resources and a mentoring faculty that will motivate you to achieve and maximize your learning potential
- A team of students who will challenge your abilities, talent, intellect, and learning so far
- A well defined pursuit of academic excellence in Architecture, Design and Planning.
- A national wealth of opportunity, innovation at its best and global network that will be path breaking