The campus is gorgeous with its unique footprint and a historical learning heritage that spans over 65 glorious years. It satiates the learning of those students who want to experience quintessential Architecture & Design and Planning at its best. The university is for those who dream big and envision growth and fulfilling a comprehensive career and overall personality development.
Campus life at Karpagam Architecture & Design and Planning offers the best in-house campus facilities. Resources and services include financial advice, registration formalities, information technology, and hostel facilities, bank aid and a plethora of services.
- Library – The word is ‘quiet’ and ‘read in silence’
- Smart class rooms – ‘The IOT of rapid learning’
- Hostels – a home away home – ‘ Beyond home and books, it’s smart adjustments’
- Playground – ‘ Some heroic performances’
- Material Museum – ‘Classic, timeless and spectacular, to be seen & observed, not touched!’
- Exhibition Hall – ‘Watching, learning, projecting and growth – the Retrospective’
- Workshop Halls – ‘Engaging, intellectual, Excitement, we bring thoughts, paper, equipment and principles together’
- Climatology Lab – ‘Climate models and their evaluation & analysis’